Quran Reading with Tajweed
It is a very miserable fact that globally more than 80% Quran readers can’t read the Quran with proper pronunciation. It is obligatory upon every Muslim to read the Quran with Tajweed. This course teaches the rules of Tajweed and the students will learn the correct pronunciation of the Arabic letters. The instructors will go into the details of Tajweed rules including Ikhfa, Ghunna, IkhfaMeemSaakin, Idgham, Qalqala, Iqlab, and IdghamMeemSaakin and rules of Waqaf. You will practice the rules with the instructor and learn how to apply the rules during recitation.
DURING THIS COURSE THE STUDENTS WILL ALSO LEARN THE FOLLOWING:
- Your child will learn beautiful Recitation of Quran with Tajweed.
- Basic rules of Tajweed-e-Quran (Rules & Pronunciation of Holy Quran).
- How to do wodho and offer five prayers daily.
- Method of Janaza (Funeral) and Eid Prayers.
- Memorization of last 15 Suras (chapters) and Ayat-ul-Kurse.
- Memorization of Essential duas in daily life of a Muslim.
- Pillars of Islam and belief of a Muslim.
- Iman Mojmal, Iman Moffasal, 6 Kalams, Adhan etc.
- Heavenly Book, Angles and Famous Prophets.
- Basic knowledge of Islam and Islamic terminologies.